.column { text-align: center; }
totally...
He's Awesome * He's Handsome * He's debonair * He's rich (almost) * But most of all he's...JJ: Totally Tubular!

*JJ: Totally Tubular!*

What to say, What to say...

Gosh! I have'nt posted since...I don't know.
Anyway, this last weekend was boring, that's why I didn't update. I mostly went shopping for school supplies and crap.
Today at school was BORING!
I was thinking of just posting tomorrow, but whatevs.
There really isn't much to say.
UGH! I hate when I have nothing to say.
Well, I guess I'll just post again tomorrow or something.
I have to go watch Laguna Beach and My Super Sweet 16 now.

Keep it Pimpin!


# Yo! J.J. blogged on 8.22.2005 at 8:38 PM...Word!
|  

* * Take that bitches! * *


It's all about me:

Email Me!

101 things about Me!


What I want:

My wishlist! .


This old post...

*Yearbook Pictures!
*Triduum Day 3
*Triduum Day 2
*Triduum Day 1
*Frustrated Parent/Book Day!
*Randomness Day!
*Happy Hour!
*101 Things About Me
*Just a Few More Days...


And these are the links:

Link . Link . Link . Link . Link . Link .

Link it up, link it up, link it up!


The Tubular Archives:

August 2005 September 2005


Credits:

eXTReMe Tracker http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/yabbner/30_.gif I desined it! Heatherette: Web design inspiration. Images Hosted by ImageShack.us
♥ ☆ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/yabbner/30_.gif