.column { text-align: center; }
totally...
He's Awesome * He's Handsome * He's debonair * He's rich (almost) * But most of all he's...JJ: Totally Tubular!

*JJ: Totally Tubular!*

Triduum Day 3

It's finally over bitches! Triduum is offically over! Today we did... something. I don't really remember. I do remember listening to a bunch of people talk about Community (the "word" for this years Triduum, last years was integrity). Soooo boring. Afterwards we played a bunch of wierd games. I also remember something about donuts. YUM!

After lunch we watched the movie Radio. It was alright. It was better than last year's movie about Sally Fields in a crappy-ass Texas town with a bunch of tornados.

I would have to say, this '05 Triduum wasn't bad. Wasn't as good as last years, but whatever.

Tommorow we start school (officially) and I HOPE and PRAY it's not going to be torture. I got tortured enough yesterday.

I would post some pictures of me from last year's yearbook we got a couple of dasys ago, but it's too late and I have to get up early to get all books to my locker. I'm glad I got a good locker space! Nice location! Hooray.

Keep it Pimpin!

P.S. Please! Comment! Don't be totally uncool!


# Yo! J.J. blogged on 8.17.2005 at 10:27 PM...Word!
|  

* * Take that bitches! * *


It's all about me:

Email Me!

101 things about Me!


What I want:

My wishlist! .


This old post...

*Triduum Day 2
*Triduum Day 1
*Frustrated Parent/Book Day!
*Randomness Day!
*Happy Hour!
*101 Things About Me
*Just a Few More Days...


And these are the links:

Link . Link . Link . Link . Link . Link .

Link it up, link it up, link it up!


The Tubular Archives:

August 2005 September 2005


Credits:

eXTReMe Tracker http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/yabbner/30_.gif I desined it! Heatherette: Web design inspiration. Images Hosted by ImageShack.us
♥ ☆ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/yabbner/30_.gif