.column { text-align: center; }
totally...
He's Awesome * He's Handsome * He's debonair * He's rich (almost) * But most of all he's...JJ: Totally Tubular!

*JJ: Totally Tubular!*

Triduum Day 1

Today was the first day of school/ triduum. I finally got to see all my friends.
Not much really happend. We watched the incoming freshmen do the stupid "banana dance" they make freshmen do every year. They totally sucked at it. Afterward, we played some wierd games that involved having to carry people, run around, and climb on top of you.
We had to get in our "community" groups and play a bunch of games. The group with the most points won, or something. I got to leave because I had a ortho/dentist appointment.
I totally missed the games (my group lost) and got back at lunch. The rest of the day was class meeings and boringness, just listening to Deacon Jeff (the hardest theology teacher ever, I hear) babble on and on. I'm so glad that is over.
Tommorow we have the worst thing EVER to do....It's community service day and we have to go to a cemetary to clean up graves. What Fun. Wish me luck everyone.

Keep it Pimpin!


# Yo! J.J. blogged on 8.15.2005 at 9:13 PM...Word!
|  

* * Take that bitches! * *


It's all about me:

Email Me!

101 things about Me!


What I want:

My wishlist! .


This old post...

*Frustrated Parent/Book Day!
*Randomness Day!
*Happy Hour!
*101 Things About Me
*Just a Few More Days...


And these are the links:

Link . Link . Link . Link . Link . Link .

Link it up, link it up, link it up!


The Tubular Archives:

August 2005 September 2005


Credits:

eXTReMe Tracker http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/yabbner/30_.gif I desined it! Heatherette: Web design inspiration. Images Hosted by ImageShack.us
♥ ☆ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/yabbner/30_.gif