.column { text-align: center; }
totally...
He's Awesome * He's Handsome * He's debonair * He's rich (almost) * But most of all he's...JJ: Totally Tubular!

*JJ: Totally Tubular!*

Happy Hour!

Summer is ending soon. This is my last weekend to be a free being before I have to go back to school. Today was my last day to do my weekly (Friday, 3:00-4:00) community service (thank you Jesus) at Providence Park- a retirement home. I think that it's bad enough working with the senior citizens, but I have to ask them things and give them things? Worst of all: I HAVE TO GIVE THEM ALCOHOL? Gosh! I can't even drink it! Damn age limits!

Lets see... My Dad was there with me, making the drinks. He made the following drinks:

  • Bloody Mary
  • Margarita
  • Cosmopolitan
  • Rum & Coke

That's just to name a few. I swear, I never thought the elderly drank so much! One lady was there almost every week we came. She got about 3-4 drinks everytime. We had our other usuals like the priest, the nun, the guy who can't talk, and the lady who can't hear a word your saying. Oh! And then there's the rude creepy guy! He wears shorts with long socks and a sweater everytime we see him. He obviously has no fashion sence. Last week he kept wandering around and watering plants. I ran into him accidentily with the cart that held the beverages. I hope he's still alright.

Other than those "exciting" experiences, it was just like I thought it would be:

Something I NEVER want to do again.

Thank God school is starting Monday and I don't have to do that anymore (Did I just say what I think I said?). The only thing I'll miss is sneaking a drink or....Oops. Forget I said that.

I have to say: I know I will see them again. One of these days I will have to go back, I have a feeling about it. I also have a feeling I will be forced by someone to go back.

CURSE YOU PROVIDENCE PARKS! CURSE YOU!

CLICK HERE to check out where I volunteered. Go to "Take a virtual tour Providence Park: Click here" and press the link that says "Dining Room" and there you go!

Keep it Pimpin!



# Yo! J.J. blogged on 8.12.2005 at 10:41 PM...Word!
|  

* * Take that bitches! * *


It's all about me:

Email Me!

101 things about Me!


What I want:

My wishlist! .


This old post...

*101 Things About Me
*Just a Few More Days...


And these are the links:

Link . Link . Link . Link . Link . Link .

Link it up, link it up, link it up!


The Tubular Archives:

August 2005 September 2005


Credits:

eXTReMe Tracker http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/yabbner/30_.gif I desined it! Heatherette: Web design inspiration. Images Hosted by ImageShack.us
♥ ☆ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/yabbner/30_.gif