.column { text-align: center; }
totally...
He's Awesome * He's Handsome * He's debonair * He's rich (almost) * But most of all he's...JJ: Totally Tubular!

*JJ: Totally Tubular!*

101 Things About Me

Hooray! The day has finally come! It's the opening of my blog (not like anybody cares) and I'm so freakin' excited (not really)! I'm sure you were wondering, "Why did he wait so long to open this damn thing?" Well, I had to make sure the look and stuff of the site were good... at least to my stantards. Do you like? I wanted it to be like Heatherette's website, just a little more colorful. Yeah. So, anyway, now I bet you're wondering "Who is this asshole?"
HERE'S MY 101 LIST!
1. I'm a guy.
2. I love Chicken McNuggets.
3. I also love Nicole Richie!
4. I like Chicken McNuggets more than Nicole Richie.
5. I am a metrosexual.
6. My favorite color is aqua/turqouise (
the color of the font)
7. I HATE reading.
8. I think reading is really boring.
9. I have braces.
10. My teeth are really screwed up.
11. I have a lot of gaps (I used to have one in my 2 front teeth, but then I got braces...)
12. After the gap closed up, I found out 1 tooth is longer than the other.
13. I hate my teeth.
14. My favorite move is Napoleon Dynamite (Typical teen).
15. I'm not a big fan of video games (Why does everybody think I do that all day?)
16. I have a sister and a brother.
17. I have a half-sister and a half-brother.
18. I am the youngest.
19. My best friend is a princess (and her name is Princess...seriously).
20. My last name is Ritch
21. My last name doesn't live up to it's meaning (sort-of).
22. I go to a private Catholic school
(
http://reicher.org/)
23. I like art.
24. I like to make art more than I like to look at it.
25.I own a black cat (Cleo)!
26.I own a dog (Joey)!
27. I own a dirty room.
28. I love Jayne Mansfield.
29. I like Paris Hilton. Then she got engaged.
30. I am now indifferent about Paris Hilton.
31. I like fashion.
32. I love many designers.
33. I can draw.
34. I'm not that great at drawing people (I do better than others though).
35. I used to love the Rugrats.
36. I still do secretly.
37. I would rather have sex with a ghost than take TrimSpa.
38. I am skinny.
39. I'm tall.
40. I hate being tall and skinny.
41. I wasn't born skinny (I was a chubby baby).
42. I was born on June 20, 1990.
43. I think Gemini's totally rock!
44. My favorite singer is Aaliyah.
45. I like rap/hip-hop/R&B.
46. I like other music too.
47. I hate country and techno (Techno is worse).
48. I can get addicted to things online.
49. It's been happening since 2002.
50. Right know I'm addicted to:
http://pinkisthenewblog.com/, http://bryanboy.typepad.com/, and http://www.heatherette.com/phpBB2/index.php.
51.I think I should get some shout-outs because of that.
52. I have brown hair.
53. I have blue eyes.
54. I have shingles (just kidding, but a lot of people in this town do).
55. I live in Hell Hole, Texas (a.k.a. Waco, Texas)
56. I hate this place.
57. I like Haagen Dazs "Dulce de Leche" ice cream (it's deleicious).
58.It takes me forever to come up with things about myself for a list.
59. I never get finished with a 101 things about me list.

Okay, so that was my 59 things about me list. I need to be reminded that I should never do another 101 list again. That should be on the list.

60. I need to be reminded never to do another 101 list again.
61. Especially if the 101 list is about me.


Now that you now everything you need to know about me...maybe...I can start talking about WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT BITCHES! Which won't be much. Just kidding. Not really.

Keep it Pimpin'!

P.S. Does anybody know how to get this all moved over to the left? I'm confused.


# Yo! J.J. blogged on 8.11.2005 at 8:58 PM...Word!
|  

* * Take that bitches! * *


It's all about me:

Email Me!

101 things about Me!


What I want:

My wishlist! .


This old post...

*Just a Few More Days...


And these are the links:

Link . Link . Link . Link . Link . Link .

Link it up, link it up, link it up!


The Tubular Archives:

August 2005 September 2005


Credits:

eXTReMe Tracker http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/yabbner/30_.gif I desined it! Heatherette: Web design inspiration. Images Hosted by ImageShack.us
♥ ☆ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/yabbner/30_.gif